Monday 21 February 2011

100!


Well this is my 100th post, woo woo, it took me a year and a half to get here, which is a bit dismal really. I always mean to write more often, and I cook a lot more now than I did a year and a half ago, but I suppose I'm just a layzeeass. The other factor is that I only really want to write about interesting stuff, topics that I would be interested in reading more about, not just random look-at-this-pasta-that-I-had-for-dinner-last-night.
I've also been working on a pet project, another ridiculous dinner party - based on the letter U. I sent all my friends an email with 'I love U' in the subject line, which I'm sure went straight into their spam folders.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I surely will, do you want to pop? Kramer will be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to, but i am going to my boyfriend's birthday dinner with his parents, so i can't, but thank you though, i hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete