Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's resolution

Well the blog has been going for over a year now and it's become a really big deal for me. I'm a total layzeeass but I try to cook something interesting at least once a week. If fact, whenever I make something that isn't from a book, i feel a bit guilty (sometimes I buy a book because I know it has a specific recipe in it, even if I know how to make it already). So my New Year's resolution is to channel this annoying, impractical focus in a deliberate direction, instead of just hopping from book to book like some slap-happy rabbit. I am going to select one book and use it exclusively for a week or so, this will hopefully force me to be a bit more organized, maybe chuck a few rubbish books away, plan, budget, learn, grow goddamnit!

1 comment:

  1. Boyfriend comment... So where do my books go?

    Books and candles, books and candles... Go together like Health and Safety...

    ReplyDelete