Thursday 3 November 2011

Eating at your desk at work


Apart from the ubiquitous 'desk lunch', I also tend to have the 'desk breakfast', 'desk snack' and once, the dreaded 'desk dinner'.
Our company moved into a new building a few months ago and I was furnished with my own office and a brand new wood desk. Wood desk that is unvarnished because only losers apparently seal the deal. Yes, there are people out there who worry about meeting deadlines, keeping clients or getting that end of year bonus, but for me the biggest stress at work is how to keep food from staining my desk. It's obviously my own fault for choosing to sit and read blogs while I eat - observe:
I'm going to stick it out until the stains become very very obvious and then flip the table top over. When the other side gets dirty I should probably start looking for another job.

1 comment:

  1. LOOL that's a nice game! I found more stains on your desk!

    I always eat infront of my computer. Actually my keyboard is now "customised" to my "preferenced" lool Letters from U to } are very sticky, while T is kinda oily and ASDZXC are very oily. I can touch type without problems, and now use the same keyboard at work and at home. It's like a part of me lmao1!

    ReplyDelete