Sunday 6 November 2011

How to motivate yourself

Running a blog is really hard when you're quite a lazy person. You want to be lazy and sit in your living room watching Valentine Warner, and every time someone asks you what you're doing you can say it's 'research' and that almost makes you look non-lazy and you can pretend you've fooled everyone.
The trick is to surround yourself with people who have get-up-and-go, my brother came by last night, he was on his way home from jiu jitsu and told me he had an hour before he had to go and watch some Guy Fawkes Night firewors in the park. This is the kind of schedule productive members of society have. I made him a sandwich and started moaning about the redesign of my blog which I was kind of thinking about doing in the next couple of weeks or so, 'No, lets do it right now', he said.
What a cool guy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, behind the scenes footage! LOL

    I like your house. I think your photo is better than that guy, what's he using a phone? lmao

    ReplyDelete