Wednesday 7 October 2009

Update

I haven't cooked anything in he last couple of days because I've been ill. A new mystery disease that has baffled medical professionals...
They say a cluttered room is a sign of a cluttered mind. There's actually nothing cute and charming about throwing your things around, claiming that you have a 'system' for finding various items, and you know, calling other people messy all the time.
Anyway, the one thing I've done this week is turned my cookbook collection from this manky pile on my bedroom floor,
To this neat stack on a newly cleared shelf,
Wow! Amazing, right? I mean, I'm speechless... maybe I am sick in the head...

2 comments:

  1. I'm speecheless as well! I love your blog, and I think you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks. I love yours (make me sooo want to move to New York)

    ReplyDelete